Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bathmat

I seem to have a touch of stomach flu, so I've been lazing around watching some Sex and the City today in between bouts of moaning piteously.


Anyway, I watched the episode where Miranda's neck goes out, and she ends up naked on the bathroom floor. Carrie's boyfriend Aidan comes to rescue her, and he ends up picking her up off the floor to take her to the doctor.  As he lifts her up, she grabs the bathmat with her teeth.  Her teeth!  


I can understand how she would find it awkward to be naked in front of her best friend's boyfriend, but the bathmat? Really?  I'm pretty sure I would rather be naked in the middle of Madison Square Garden than put my bathmat in my mouth.  Obviously, I need to start doing laundry more often or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment