Friday, June 18, 2010

Anal

I love anal play.  Anal penetration is by far the closest thing I have to a true fetish, and, even though this blog isn't yet a month old, it is already apparent from the existing entries that I really, really like ass play.   I like giving it, and I love receiving it.

I often read articles imploring the ladies to at least give to try anal sex (addressing the male side here is at least another few posts).  And, the other boyfriend has expounded to me at length on his theories about "anal training" and the importance of associating anal play with other pleasant sensations in order to get girls to enjoy a good ass fucking.  

I understand this on an intellectual level, but for myself, it makes no sense.  I have been infatuated with the concept of anal penetration since well before I ever had any sort of sex with a partner.  In fact, I distinctly remember the moment that I discovered that people actually do that.  That was the moment that I knew I wanted to try it.

Anal sex has always seemed to me to be one of the most deeply personal and trusting acts that two people can commit.  You have to really trust your partner to let them penetrate one of the most sensitive parts of your anatomy.  An ass isn't a pussy or a mouth.  It's far more delicate and more easily damaged.

In retrospect, I think that my instant infatuation with anal sex might have been more of an early indicator of my submissive side than anything else. But, my anal fixation was most certainly aided by the fact that I found vaginal penetration quite painful for several years after I started having PIV sex.

Of course, even long before I had an actual penis in my pussy I was aware that vaginal penetration was supposed to be pleasurable for women.  But, it just wasn't for me.  Even something as slim as a single finger just felt uncomfortable.  On the other hand, a finger in the ass felt amazing.

I used to take very, very loooong baths with the detachable shower head, a tub of Vaseline and a "dildo" that I constructed out of a vaguely phallic shaped deodorant container and some ribbon so it wouldn't get "lost."  I loved the feeling of the blunt head stretching out my asshole while water poured over my clit. The painful stretching sensation pushed me over the edge every time.

In fact, I think I might need to go have a shower right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment