Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Narcissist

I have never been a very forward person.  I think it would even be fair to call me shy.  But, lately I have been taken with the idea of keeping a personal blog, a very personal blog.  A sex blog to be exact.

Most of the time I feel like my sex life is more or less mundane.  I've never been to an orgy, had a lesbian encounter, or even had a hot, sweaty grope session in the back seat of a car.

On the other hand, I have been tied to a cross, stripped naked and flogged in front of an appreciative audience.  I am a dues paying member of my local BDSM club.  And, my partner and I are wading our way through the aftermath of my semi-recent realization/confession that I have never really believed in monogamy/I am getting another boyfriend right now.


There are many reasons to keep a blog.  Narcissism, for one. Why else record a public log of your sexual encounters?  I have no pat answers for that.  Perhaps I am a narcissist.  Or, perhaps I have tapped into a latent strain of exhibitionism that I never knew I possessed.   Mostly, I would like to think it could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment