Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Intravaginal

I had a mild case of bacterial vaginosis last week ( I know what you are thinking.  A post about infected vagina. Yick!  [Unless that's your thing. In which case, I have to disapoint you beacuse it wasn't very impressive, just kinda itchy.]).

Annnyway, as I was saying, bacterial vaginosis, which was quickly cleared up thanks to an antibiotic prescription.  But, the antibiotic cream came with a prohibition against vaginal sex and the use of "intravaginal" products such as tampons and douches and presumably dildos and fingers and my pretty, pretty Pure Wand, which I have barely even used.

And, people, this is driving me insane. There was once a time in my life when I ranked vaginal penetration somewhere between meh and ouch!  That time has passed, though.  These days I get kind of squirmy and possibly grumpy when no one fucks my pussy for awhile.

(Aside: I once cried like with full on tears in a bad way because the other boyfriend decided to fuck with me by not fucking me when he knew I was dying for it.  How sad is that? Apparently PIV sex denial is some sort of hard limit for me?)

And, the cream itself is making the situation worse.  It's just that it's all creamy and moist and just there all day.  I feel like I am wet all the time, and feeling like I am wet all the time makes me think of sex all the time.  This might be awesome except for the part where I am not supposed to have the PIV sex.

Of course, there are other kinds of sex, and John and I have indeed partaken of many of those other kinds of sex.  Just yesterday, I sucked his cock until it was good and hard and he pinned me to the bed and fucked my ass with his arm wrapped around my throat.

After he came, I grabbed my vibrator, but he rallied, and I took him up on his offer to fuck my ass again, this time on my knees and elbows.  I screamed and whimpered, and he pounded my ass until we both came hard.  Then I licked and bit his nipples while he jerked himself off because the man is a freakin' machine, and my ass was not at all up for another round.

That kept my mind off of my pussy for an hour or so.

But, last night was my last dose of antibiotics, and it's almost the end of the work day...


4 comments:

  1. Hey E-
    Just wanted to agree on the comment about John being a machine. You'll have to let him know that I got spoiled by his machine-ness. Now I'm stuck with men who only cum once a day. Ugh. Boring! Sorry to hear about the problems lately, but it sounds like you're in for some fun tonight :)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see that you aren't letting your infection get in the way of enjoying yourself. We hope that you're back in action, and sating your desire, soon!

    -M and K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, K. I love this talent of his, but I am slightly concerned that I will never be able to keep up with it. I am deeply jealous of the multi-orgasmic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, M and K. I have definitely been working on sating my desires. ;)

    ReplyDelete