Sunday, September 26, 2010

Deviant

I had a crazy, deviant fantasy today. I was driving around town, dealing with the minutia of life when it suddenly occurred to me that I would really like to get fucked, but not just any sort of fucked. No. I want to be fucked in the way that is frequently refered to as "making love*."

Are you gagging yet? I am. But, that was the best phrase I could come up with to describe this little daydream of mine.

This fantasy doesn't include spanking or biting or ropes or clamps or any pain at all really.  In it no one slaps me, gags me or calls me a slut.  No one fucks me until I scream, and there is always plenty of lube and more than adequate warm up for all penetration.

Basically this fantasy I have involves sweet, gentle sex.

And, it feels strange and deviant even though I am pretty sure that I was raised to believe that this new vagary of mine is the ultimate in sex. But, the truth is that it's been so long since I've had a fantasy like this that I am just not sure what to make of it.

I feel vaguely dirty. But, I think I like it.




*I despise the patronizing way that the phrase "making love" is so often used to exert the superiority of those who like their sex syrupy rather than spicy.  Sweet is a legitimate sexual preference, so is hot.  Get over yourselves already.

No comments:

Post a Comment