Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not Now

*Please note that the following is a bit of fictional smut that I jotted down the other day.  It is meant to depict a consensual BDSM scene rather than an act of domestic assault.  My partners and I always play with safewords, so that "no" does not have to mean "no."  If reading about "forced" sex upsets you for any reason, you might want to skip this entry. Thanks*




"I want your ass.  Right now."

I look up from the computer screen.  He's looking expectant.  But, I am busy. I am working.

"Not now, baby.  I need to finish this."

"No. Now."  

He grabs me by my hair and drags me to my feet.  Tied up in sensible bun, my long hair makes a tidy handle for dragging.   

"Owe.  That fucking hurts!  What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"Taking your ass."

"But, I don't want you toooo.  Leave me alone!"  I am whining now.

"Too fucking bad."  He pushes me to my knees and then bends me over the bed.  "Give me your wrists."  

"Noooo.  I don't want to." 

"Too bad."  His fingers tighten on my hair and he yanks my head back. Hard. "Give me your wrists, slut." I contemplate refusing, but there is an edge in his voice that makes me believe that I don't want to know what will happen if I do.

I put my wrists behind my back and feel him wrap the leather cuffs around them, then snap them together.  He slides a blindfold over my eyes and pulls up my skirt. My panties come down next, and I hear him pop open a bottle of lube.  I feel his cock press against my ass.  

He shoves into me in one motion, and I bury my face in the bed to muffle my scream.  He reverses direction, and I scream again.   Screaming helps, but there is no way to avoid the searing agony in my ass.  There is nothing to do but ride out the pain.

In a few minutes the pain fades from searing to burning.  Normally, I would reach for my clit now but I'm tied up and squirming underneath him.  Unable to do anything to ease my suffering.

"Please..."

"Please, what?"

Please let me touch myself..."

"No."

"But, baby, it hurts."

"Good."

He fucks me faster, harder.  I moan into the bed.  Trying not to scream.  Failing. 

He groans as he comes inside of me.  I like feeling the way his cock twitches inside my ass even though it makes me whimper into the bed.

"Baby..."

Smack.  His hand connects with my ass.

"Shut up before I gag you."

I shut up.

Then I feel it.  A hard, cold object working its way into my ass.  It has to be the glass butt plug.  It's not that big, but it is so hard and unyielding.  It always hurts  me.  I whimper.

"No, please..."  

"Please what?"

"Please don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Please take it out. Please.  Please. Please."

Smack

."No.  You are going to wear this plug until I come back to fuck you again."

He shuts the door behind him, and I am left whimpering on the bed, stretched painfully while I wait for him to come back and use my ass again.

No comments:

Post a Comment