Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Perfect Blow Job

First he ties a harness around my chest with rope, emphasizing my small breasts and providing a point to strap my wrists down behind my back.  Next comes the leather collar around my neck.  When he buckles it in place, it forces my neck straight, my chin up. I feel the bindfold slide over my eyes, and I move into darkenss.

He pushes me on to my knees on the floor than presses my torso forward onto the bed.  I have to trust him to move my body safely, and I feel wildly vulnerable as he guides my body with his hands.

His fingers work their way down to my ass, prying me open and forcing their way inside of me. The cold, lube-slicked ball of the ass hook presses against my anus, stretching it painfully until it enters my ass with a pop. I sigh in relief until I I feel his fingers tangle in my hair. He wraps the rope around the hair in his fist and pulls my head back as far as the collar will allow, tying the rope off to the hook in my ass.

I feel his fingers on my lips and I open my mouth obediently.  I taste the metallic tang of the ring gag an instant before he forces it between my teeth.  It forces my jaw uncomfortably wide and the straps bite into my face as he buckles it behind my head.

I am trapped on my knees with my head forced back, collard, blindfolded, gagged.

I hear the rattle of a small chain the instant before the clamps bite into the sensitive flesh of my nipples.  I scream a little, but it does me no good.

"Awe. Does that hurt?"

I moan in response.

"Good.  You're going to suffer for me, slut."

His cock enters my mouth, then my throat.  I gag and choke and struggle for breath, but there is nothing I can do.  I am completely under his control.

He slides his cock down the back of my throat and holds my nose.  I struggle not to panic and fail.  He grabs my hair to hold me in place, and I feel the hook shift deep within my ass.

"That's right.  Take my cock like a good little slut."

I try to relax.  To be his good little slut.  To let him fuck my throat as he would my pussy, and I am rewarded with a moment to gasp for breath before he plunges his cock down my throat again.

My knees hurt from the hard floor.  The rope bites into my breasts and my shoulders pull from the way my wrists are twisted up behind my back.  My neck aches from the sharp angle, but pulling forward merely rocks the hook forced deep inside of my ass.  My nipples radiate pain through my entire chest from the clamps, and my jaw burns from being being forced open so wide. The leather straps on the gag bite into the sides of my mouth.  I can't properly swallow, so the spit is coating his cock and running down his balls, my face.

It is an agonizing position, but I love the way it makes me feel like his little cock sucking slut. I think only about pleasing him, about breathing around his cock and forcing my body to endure the position.

It turns me on to know that he is enjoying my suffering as his thrusts open up my throat and make me gag until my whole body convulses around his cock. Enjoying it as he reaches down to pull the chain connecting my nipple clamps until I scream and choke with his cock still buried in the back of my throat.

I like knowing that he is going to fuck my mouth until he empties his balls down my throat and I swallow every last drop of his come.  I like knowing that I will be a nothing but a mess of pain and spit and tears and desire when he is done with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment